Having one of his best starts of the season, Blaine Hardy looks to resume asserting himself for a future spot in the Tigers pitching rotation as they finish a three-game set against the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday night.
- The under is 5-1 in Barria’s last six starts vs. sub-.500 teams.
- The under is 5-1 in the Angels’ last six games vs. left-handed starters.
- The under is 4-1 in Barria’s last five home starts vs. sub-.500 teams.
- The under is 4-0 in Hardy’s last four road starts.
- The under is 4-1 in Hardy’s last five starts vs. sub-.500 teams.
- The under is 10-2-1 in the Tigers’ last 13 Wednesday games.
Detroit’s current road trip has featured five straight losses. The Tigers take on the Angels on short rest Wednesday. Fatigue could be a factor and the pitching should hold up. Back the Under.
Prediction: UNDER 8.5