Miami and Cardinals will Finnish a three-game set when they face off at Marlins Park on Wednesday evening. The Marlins stopped a six-game losing skid by taking the opener on Monday night. St. Louis was still 4-2 in their last six games heading into Tuesday nights game.
- 5-2 in their last seven games against the National League Central
- 5-1 in their last six home games against teams with winning records
- 5-1 in their last six home games against right-handed starters
- 5-2 in their last seven games against St. Louis
- 6-2-1 Under in their last nine overall
- 0-5 in their last five games against the National League East
- 2-6 in their last eight games against teams with losing records
- 1-4 in their last five road games against teams with losing home records
- 2-9 in Gant’s last 11 starts
- 1-4 in Gant’s last five road starts
The Cardinals continue on an extended road trip Wednesday. St. Louis starter John Gant is coming off allowing six runs against the Pirates and has not won a start since July 15. Marlins starter Trevor Richards has allowed just two runs in his past four starts. Yet, this is priced due to various factors of a poor Marlins team. Grab St. Louis.
Prediction: ST. LOUIS -130