It’s Week 3 of the NFL preseason, This the week where you stsart to see the regular season starters get the most playing time in preparation for the all important regular season. The Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) are on the road as they travel to visit the Cleveland Browns (1-1) Thursday evening. Philadelphia was lost 37-20 on the road to New England in a rematch of Super Bowl LII last Thursday night. The Browns were beat 19-17 at home by Buffalo Friday night. The Eagles won the last meeting versus the teams, 29-10, back on September 11, 2016.
- The Under is 11-2 in Brown last 13 home games
- The Under is 13-3 in Browns last 16 games on grass
- The Under is 6-1 in Browns last 7 Thursday games
- The Eagles are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games on grass.
- The Over is 17-4 in Eagles last 21 road games.
- The Over is 7-2 in Eagles last 9 Thursday games
Foles is overcome his shoulder strain and hopes to see some action in this one provided that he can play. Sudfeld has acquitted himself fairly well in the preseason as he’s completed 32 of 53 passes for a league leading 452 yards with five touchdowns and three picks so far Even if Foles doesn’t play . Taylor and Mayfield continue to battle for the #1 job. This will be telling for Hue Jackson as to how he see his QB situation… The Eagles’ experience and leadership will be enough to give them the advantage in this one.
Prediction: Philadelphia Eagles -2